Why are there so many less DCP DCA fans posting since 2012"ish&#34

Ease of use. People relying on phones more instead of taking notes back to their home to type on a computer. FB and Twitter have it all on demand,

Does DCA have a PR person? The ads seem to a bit of unprofessional this year more do then in the past.

This year the theme seems to be:

"If you didn't like the outcome from last season, you might see it corrected at the __________________ show."

Or

"Maybe the lead will change at the Mifton (a random made up name) show"

Really? And those were not the only instances?

It just seems there is a bitter atmosphere this year- and DCA promotes it a bit.

Does DCA have a PR person? The ads seem to a bit of unprofessional this year more do then in the past.

"If you didn't like the outcome from last season, you might see it corrected at the __________________ show."

Or

It just seems there is a bitter atmosphere this year- and DCA promotes it a bit.

Or

i think they are volunteers.

http://dcacorps.org/?page_id=3518

there's the staff page link.

I know in about 2006-2007 DCP had some overzealous monitors who banned people from the site for crazy reasons, a lot of those folks never came back. I often wonder why I did.

well, people did used to jump on each other for what seemed like ANY criticism.

After looking at the names on the DCA IIRC some of those folks used to post on here from time to time. Usually to answer a question or promote an upcoming event. Maybe I haven't hit the right threads but haven't noticed them posting.....

Empire went away.

That was a sad time for us all and it's still real to me.

Do you think that, that was a selfish move? Just because someone didn't want to operate it anymore, meant NO ONE can operate it? I mean, cmon, i've never seen them live, but the vids I saw were fantastic. That was a corps that had entertainment, art, and challenge, which is the epitome of DCA all over it. I understand creating a legacy and being scared of someone else sending it down the tubes, but how many corps in DCI have been kept going because of a great alumni taking over the reigns?