New Mercedes Benz (ATL) Stadium

I hope so, but because the new stadium is being operated by the Atlanta Falcons organization and not the local government, it looks more unlikely than not in my eyes.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

I hope so, but because the new stadium is being operated by the Atlanta Falcons organization and not the local government, it looks more unlikely than not in my eyes.

Sadly, my thoughts also.

Cool video, but I think the acoustics would be terrible with the roof closed or open.

Neat animation of a fly-through of the new Atlanta Falcons Stadium.

Will it ever see a Drum Corps competition?

Perhaps a DCI regional show. The Georgia Dome is still a very attractive venue for DCI.

I doubt you will ever see a DCA show there. DCA is too cheap for such a nice stadium plus DCA is primarly a NE activity. No way could DCA South begin to afford something like that even if they wanted to.

On a personal note. That is leaps and bounds above Fulton County Stadium where I cut my teeth on NFL football.

Cool video, but I think the acoustics would be terrible with the roof closed or open.

Such doubters on Domes. The Georgia Dome acoustics are wonderful.

But in a couple of years, the Georgia Dome will be a parking lot. It's scheduled for demolition as soon as the new stadium next door opens.

Where did you see that? I haven't heard anything about the GWCC agreeing to tear it down.