Fans Injured By Falling Roof Bolt At LOS

Also goes to show that they can open and close the roof very quickly.

The thunderstorms in central Indiana (and Ohio!) have been more severe now than in August.

I admit I would have missed the A/C, but it is possible to open and close the roof on relatively short demand apparently.

• Like 1

Also goes to show that they can open and close the roof very quickly.

The thunderstorms in central Indiana (and Ohio!) have been more severe now than in August.

I admit I would have missed the A/C, but it is possible to open and close the roof on relatively short demand apparently.

Thinking out loud - if the roof started open and weather came in at some point during the show so they close it, wouldn't there be an unfair advantage between those who performed with the roof open vs closed? As much as I hate the roof I think it's more important for all corps to have the same conditions.

• Like 1

Thinking out loud - if the roof started open and weather came in at some point during the show so they close it, wouldn't there be an unfair advantage between those who performed with the roof open vs closed? As much as I hate the roof I think it's more important for all corps to have the same conditions.

Yep. Also the curtains will keep that from ever happening. Once they are up- it's not opening.
  • Like 1

I don't think it's a time issue with the roof being open/closed. It costs many thousands of dollars in order to do it as well.