2015 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals

BTW - Did they announce what was the faction that won the Best Showmanship from MBI? Just curious.

The tight rope walker

BTW - Did they announce what was the faction that won the Best Showmanship from MBI? Just curious.

Yes... the tightrope walker !

Way to go CV!! Very proud of you!!

Thanks for the DM pic Kevin. My wife and I talked to Charlie of the Govies (lower left) few years back and had a nice time. Didn't see him during Prelims And was a bit concerned. Great to see him out there tonight.

Best Honor Guard, Best Open Class Bus Mang - White Sabers

Best Class A Bus Mang - Erie Thunderbirds

Shout out for those corps...

And the FN feed is gone.....

Just reload....it's still there.....for now.......

Well, I don't know about you, but I am BEAT! That was a lot of drum corps in two days.

I am going to shut it down for the season, but I will be back for 2016. I'll give you a list of the shows I'll be covering after the WGI season is over.

• Like 3

Well, I don't know about you, but I am BEAT! That was a lot of drum corps in two days.

I am going to shut it down for the season, but I will be back for 2016. I'll give you a list of the shows I'll be covering after the WGI season is over.

Thanks Kevin! It's appreciated by all of us that can't be there. The periscopes and everything, awesome job!

Sorry for the confusion Joe I meant the live feed. Too tired to rewatch anything right now.

Govies don't need horns. They just sing their corps song very loudly and form a kick line.