2015 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals

Actually Yup. The Cabs do not have the visual program that MBI has, despite VOR's weird love of it. Watch it all again. Carefully.

The only reason Cabs have the visual program over MBI is because MBI has NO visual program.

• Like 1

My picks would be

1st Minn,Brass

2nd Bucs

3rd Cadet 2

4th Cabs

Star United is now on the field performing their victory encore. While they do that, let's talk a nice and safe subject.

Who placed where? :D

• Like 1

Actually Yup. The Cabs do not have the visual program that MBI has, despite VOR's weird love of it. Watch it all again. Carefully.

MBI did not have the performance they needed to move up.

Well, I gotta say...hehe...I have no clue who wins this. Bucs design was superior, Cadets Too freakin' good but maybe not enough, Cabs all the emotion in the world *and* a clean show...MBI weird and awesome...pick it!

Well thank god! I thought I might be looking at a different show...LOL!

Star United is now on the field performing their victory encore. While they do that, let's talk a nice and safe subject.

Who placed where? :D

The only movement I would make is Cabs over C2 and narrow the gap between both to the Buccs.

Edited by n2museq

Star United:

11998904_10205625826099883_1031141546371

sounds like tonights outcome could be result of the caption battle. Sounds from reviews that some were hot others were not. No clear cut "hit you over the head" wow thats it conclusion. Thats a good thing dont you think????

Edited by SchnauZing

Here at home, we have some movement in the middle of the pack. Had both Fusion and CV over Kidsgrove. Other than that, things should pretty much follow the prelims. Only moment of suspense should be when they announce third place.

I know there was a huge gap between Bucs and the rest of the field yesterday, but that was yesterday. I think there is an outside chance that Cabs could do to Reading what Reading did to them last year. I can't say it WILL happen, but...