2015 Atlanta CV - "EYEconic" moments

justgin

Throughout the show, Atlanta CV has built in over 30 references to iconic moments in drum corps history. Tonight, thanks to the help of friends from two iconic corps of the past, they will add two more at the beginning of their ballad. Be sure to watch and see how many you can find!!

• Like 2

OMG! I hadn't seen this post and wondered what those two one-off flags were all about. While, like everyone else yesterday, I noticed the company-front-steps-over-guard moment, I didn't realize there was a whole set of references in the show. If there's a list, please point us to it!

Seriously, if there's more information about the specific references in the show, please share. It will be very helpful when it comes to watching the video!

Two that came to mind immediately...(or at least in my mind, lol)..

The company front step-over.

The percussion feature where the battery straddled the 50 and the guard took care of the visuals....

Now I'll have to look for more when the video comes out!

Great job, CV!

Just a side note...that spirit flag was actually spun by my wife in 1980. Yeah I know who cares besides me...oh well.

Dan

:ninja:

Dan - if they don't catch the significance and the "6 degree" connection - that's THEIR loss.. Letting us in on that should make more of us care.

You guys have been MBI's southern twin for a long time - just ask Johnny Hoekstra! Here's a guy that's moved around and carries on the activity in another "new" market - and "comes home" to ATL to go North with CV!!! THAT's what it's all about, sir!!

You guys rocked the house - again. Not another ' We finish 9th so YOU don't have to' corps.. I'm sure your older vets and alumni will attest to what I'm saying.

Glad you're home safe, dude!

Pat :tounge2: