2016 Programs and Playlist:

Sorry for the delay. Was busy soaking it all in at Indy, and killing my phone battery.

That's a wrap on titles. Could still use song specifics from Cascades.

I'll be touring with them this summer. I'll be in Seattle on Monday. I'll try to get specifics

Sorry for the delay. Was busy soaking it all in at Indy, and killing my phone battery.

That's a wrap on titles. Could still use song specifics from Cascades.

At the cinecast, the opener was listed as Apollo Unleashed by Ticheli and the closer, if I remember correctly, was Orawa by W. Kilar. I don't have a photographic memory, though, and I didn't catch the middle tune.

Seattle Cascades 2016: "O"

"Apollo Unleashed (from Symphony No. 2)" by Frank Ticheli

"The Moment I Said It" by Imogen Heap

"Orawa" by Wojciech Kilar

http://www.seattlecascades.org/#2016-show---o/c157i

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wow, I know this is kinda off topic but I just noticed that the recording on the playlist for Point Blank is from my senior year at Westlake when we went to the Midwest clinic! I never knew they put those CD's on Spotify! I almost feel famous!

• Like 2

Coachmen have just released their audio of honor for all those who marched 2016 finals.

It is the sweet sound of 150 airmattresses simultaneously being deflated in that last Indy gym before the flight home. (strains of Phantom's second ballad is re-capped in the coda.)

• 1 month later...

Not really sure where else to post this......

With school and following BOA now I hadn't watched anything from this previous season in good few weeks, since late August. Was just as good as I remembered it being, amazing set of programs. Can't wait for 2017.

:)

Edited by DrumManTx

• 1 month later...