2016 Programs and Playlist:

Spirit just posted a video on their facebook page detailing the show

All officially announced selections have been added to the OP and the playlist.

• Like 2

Oregon announced awhile ago.

pa6wtJv.pngOregon Crusaders - Hunted

Music selections:

• Hunter - by Bjork
  • No One To Know One - by Andy Akiho
  • Who Wants to Live Forever - by Queen
  • Knights of Cydonia - by Muse
  • Death Hunt - by Bernard Herrmann

program announcement #1

Betting it's probably something they're using, they have used lots of creative stuff in years past. Or maybe a new uniform? They're due for one, even though I do like the current one it's been in use since like 2006 or so in it's overall design with some adjustments.

Edited by DrumManTx

• 2 weeks later...

https://cavaliers.org/news/cavaliers-announce-2016-production

Propaganda- 2016 cavaliers

Edited by sagemode67
  • Like 1

Reading these corps themes, and the music choices selected, is like reading an upscale french restaurants menu.

Nice large menu tablet.. wonderful curly penmanship writings on the menu too... offerings filled with exotic sounding names of dishes, and the wine list with its wines from vineyards few have ever heard of. Its all pretty intriguing, ' must admit.

But until I actually experience some of this extravagance when its delivered to my table, its all mere words on a page to me.

Edited by BRASSO

Oregon announced awhile ago.

Betting it's probably something they're using, they have used lots of creative stuff in years past. Or maybe a new uniform? They're due for one, even though I do like the current one it's been in use since like 2006 or so in it's overall design with some adjustments.

Whoooops. This was me in a busy week getting excited on Instagram. Ended up being their horns I'm pretty sure.

wikipedia says Blue Knights program is "I Go On".....dunno if it's accurate or not....but considering the past two seasons it sounds like something they'd do

Is that not also the corps song? Other than I Can't Take My Eyes Off You, I recall seeing I go on in the context of the Blue Knights many times before. I think it was just a new Facebook cover image they released because all of my BK friends are saying this isn't the show as well.