2016 Programs and Playlist:

Wait, wait, wait. This is only a work in progress. Hop himself says in the first line "Here is my strong suggestion for the ballad".

The suggestions and accompanying video were removed from all Cadets' sites. I thought this thread was only for official announcements, not proposals.

Cadets have a history of entertaining several trains of possibilities before finalizing come Spring Training. Licensing issues with Harrison's Dream might be a factor I am wondering.

According to this, for Cadets "Pines of the Appian Way" and "Pines of the Villa Borghese" are officially in.

http://yea.org/programs/cadets/cadets/news/1150-cadets-cwp-nj-rehearsal-recap-jan-8-10-2016

According to the periscopes from this weekend, the fourth movement will lead from the pre-show into the opener, then the first movement after. Capiche?

https://video-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xfp1/v/t42.1790-2/12538690_1080910498619295_255213389_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjg2NCwicmxhIjoxNjE1LCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InYzXzQyNl9jcmZfMjNfbWFpbl8zLjBfc2QifQ%3D%3D&rl=864&vabr=480&oh=6c54546884def8f8bf7c48a10ba93e24&oe=5695567C

Edited by xandandl

Guardians 2016: "Radioactive"

Music from: Radiohead Imagine Dragons Britney Spears Emerson, Lake and Palmer Daniel Montoya Jr. Robbie Green

https://www.facebook.com/guardiansdbc/videos/889250804455416/

Guardians 2016: "Radioactive"

Music from: Radiohead Imagine Dragons Britney Spears Emerson, Lake and Palmer Daniel Montoya Jr. Robbie Green

https://www.facebook.com/guardiansdbc/videos/889250804455416/

Sorry, man, but this thread is reserved for World Class corps only. The Guardians are an Open Class corps.

2016 Mandarin's Show entitled "Finding Home" according to a facebook post by JW Koester, their corps director:

"Crazy, busy weekend - Mandarins camp went extremely well. Many contracts were offered to some amazing young people. IPP had another good rehearsal - the show is coming along very well (first performance is Jan. 30th !), the show is titled: Finding Home and it's going to be a fun one ! Although I was not able to attend my good friend Myron Rosander's celebration of life I did say goodbye to him in my own way and I know that it was a wonderful celebration for an amazing person. Plus, I know exactly what he would have said to me while I debated if I should or shouldn't attend. That answer would have been pretty strongly worded so .... the current 150 that are in my care received my attentions. And now today - considering MLK's life and what he achieved in his lifetime (and beyond) is again, amazing. Peace and good living to all."

2016 Mandarin's Show entitled "Finding Home" according to a facebook post by JW Koester, their corps director:

"Crazy, busy weekend - Mandarins camp went extremely well. Many contracts were offered to some amazing young people. IPP had another good rehearsal - the show is coming along very well (first performance is Jan. 30th !), the show is titled: Finding Home and it's going to be a fun one ! Although I was not able to attend my good friend Myron Rosander's celebration of life I did say goodbye to him in my own way and I know that it was a wonderful celebration for an amazing person. Plus, I know exactly what he would have said to me while I debated if I should or shouldn't attend. That answer would have been pretty strongly worded so .... the current 150 that are in my care received my attentions. And now today - considering MLK's life and what he achieved in his lifetime (and beyond) is again, amazing. Peace and good living to all."

Can't tell if Koester was talking about the actual corps' show. Sounds more like he was talking about IPP.

I got a tip on some of the music Crown is playing in 2016. But not sure what the etiquette is for releasing this on this site. Don't want to get my friend in trouble. What do you all think?

I got a tip on some of the music Crown is playing in 2016. But not sure what the etiquette is for releasing this on this site. Don't want to get my friend in trouble. What do you all think?

People leak music all the time, although many get upset about that.

You're not going to get your friend in trouble if you don't name them, as you're posting from behind a screen name.

At the same time, if you're friend told you in confidence and asked you not to say anything, then it's up to you, but Crown is a corps that people typically leak info about and the show premiere pretty much confirms the rumors that go on for months.

As the OP, I will share this bit from the original master post.

(This master post will only be updated based on actual organizational announcements / confirmation. Personally, I do appreciate the rumor mill. But the master post will not reflect any un-official information. Thanks!)

I have no control over what others post as content within the thread,

Cascades could be releasing their show info soon. Not sure how soon, but I just saw a tweet from them that read "2016 show?" (As in, "Do you want to know what it is?")