Cadets 2016

Tobias

I also get "April" vibes from Kristy. We can really hope that is the case, because she was a beast.

I'm not sure about the writing, but ff what I've seen of Ms. Templin is any indication, Cadets should have a pretty #### clean color guard this year.

I'm not sure about the writing, but ff what I've seen of Ms. Templin is any indication, Cadets should have a pretty #### clean color guard this year.

yup - sample of her high school guard

https://youtu.be/HGEZbcWkXUY?t=3m48s

You guys are reading way too much into things. None of that was show music.

I think "back in the day" there were some 14 year olds that made it. I was 17 in '93. Darryl Pemberton the guy writing the drill this year was 14 in '88 when he was a rookie.

These days though with so many Music Ed majors marching one or max two years it is just much less common.

I was 14 in '87 when I made it (turned 15 during 3rd camp).. unfortunately had to drop out a few weeks before tour due to injury :-(

let Ghost duel with his own anger and depression.

Here's a more positive view of the positive reality of Cadets camp this weekend. And there are still Texas and Florida audition sessions to come plus next NJ camp.

12274678_10153856285056349_6438718695389

You might have meant "deal" X. No anger or depression. Just tired of the year after year hype when corps make changes and tell us they now have the greatest and best of staff/equipment, etc. In your picture, photo shop out the Cadets logo on the music stand and it could be one of many other corps who will have hundreds auditioning.

Pines is definitely a more different selection than what cadets have been done. Having played pines before it may work well as an opener for a journey type of show. Hopefully they can arrange it well.

You might have meant "deal" X. No anger or depression. Just tired of the year after year hype when corps make changes and tell us they now have the greatest and best of staff/equipment, etc. In your picture, photo shop out the Cadets logo on the music stand and it could be one of many other corps who will have hundreds auditioning.

As George Dixon has posted elsewhere: "Denial is not just a river."

I'm out of the discussion.

• Like 1