Cadets 2016

Tobias

Hey Screamer!

Don't give up! I'm so happy you did what so many fail to do. You followed your dream. Learn from this and come back next year with guns blazing!

Adding onto this, I was in your position last year! I got a 1 in music but they couldn't take me because of a low visual score. I went and marched with another corps, and taking what I learned, got a spot at the first camp this year. Do this for yourself, or you'll always wonder what could've been. There are plenty of spots to be filled in other corps.

• Like 1

Adding onto this, I was in your position last year! I got a 1 in music but they couldn't take me because of a low visual score. I went and marched with another corps, and taking what I learned, got a spot at the first camp this year. Do this for yourself, or you'll always wonder what could've been. There are plenty of spots to be filled in other corps.

Way to go !!!

I'm looking to go to this show too. Where did you get your tickets this early?

Never mind. You can get them through the Cadets!

Yep! I thought they weren't going on sale until 12/7/15 but then I got an e-mail saying they were on sale two days before Thanksgiving. I had to buy them! Hardly any were bought so I got to pick exactly where I wanted.

No BD at PPL Park in 2016. :(

I know. I thought that was kind of weird but the Crossmen will be there in their place. It will still be a GREAT show! 7 of the top 8 from last year's finals will be there with #12 (Crossmen) as well.

Maybe...

Speaking of George here's a hilarious little thing I found on Twitter the other day. It took me a second to see it but when I did....

https://twitter.com/CouchmenDBC/status/663752827114655745?s=09

what is this - middle school?

Hopefully Cadet's "visual issues" will be attended to with such a huge house cleaning in that dept. I had personal connections with lots of them and none with the new team so difficult for me but it was an area score wise that just got hammered the past few years.

Edited by Tobias

Hopefully Cadet's "visual issues" will be attended to with such a huge house cleaning in that dept. I had personal connections with lots of them and none with the new team so difficult for me but it was an area score wise that just got hammered the past few years.

they were strong visually in 2014

I personally think the fresh ideas will matter most - it wasn't always an issue of lack of quality, it was "sameness" IMO

• Like 1

they were strong visually in 2014

I personally think the fresh ideas will matter most - it wasn't always an issue of lack of quality, it was "sameness" IMO

They definitely need some new blood for show design. New ideas could help push them higher with their excellence in performance musically. They used to be the corps that could make a late season surge but the least few seasons saw them lose ground instead of gain.

• Like 1