Cadets 2016

Tobias

Over the weekend of April 29 to May 1, The Cadets will hold their last weekend rehearsal before moving into Spring Training next month. And before long, The 2016 Cadets will be performing at their first show of the year on June 23 in Indianapolis.

The corps invites all alumni, fans, friends, and the parents of this year’s members to drop by rehearsal on Sunday, May 1 for a special Meet and Greet and the chance to hear The Cadets' entire musical book for the summer of 2016.

In addition, we expect 80 to perhaps even 100 color guard performers to be on-site auditioning for the remaining positions in both The Cadets and Cadets2.

YOU are invited to come by Hopewell Valley Central High School at 11 a.m. for a gathering in the school cafeteria. The event will begin with snacks, and then George Hopkins, director of the corps since 1982, will share plans related to the summer tour, props, uniforms, guard costumes, and much more, as well as answer any questions you may ask!

We will also let you know all about how to join The Cadets Family as a volunteer this summer, and you will also have a chance to meet the corps' lead designers and instructors, including new Color Guard Supervisor Kristy Templin, Brass Caption Supervisor Gino Cipriani, Percussion Caption Supervisor and Arranger Colin McNutt, and Drill Designer Darryl Pemberton.

PLUS, some of the managers of the reality series, Hard Corps, will be on-site to let you know a little bit about what to expect from this very special project. They will be filming, so this is a great time to get the inside scoop!

WHEN Sunday, May 1, 2016 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (EDT) - Add to Calendar WHERE Hopewell Valley Central High School - 259 Pennington Titusville Road, Pennington, NJ 08534

Over the weekend of April 29 to May 1, The Cadets will hold their last weekend rehearsal before moving into Spring Training next month. And before long, The 2016 Cadets will be performing at their first show of the year on June 23 in Indianapolis.

The corps invites all alumni, fans, friends, and the parents of this years members to drop by rehearsal on Sunday, May 1 for a special Meet and Greet and the chance to hear The Cadets' entire musical book for the summer of 2016.

In addition, we expect 80 to perhaps even 100 color guard performers to be on-site auditioning for the remaining positions in both The Cadets and Cadets2.

YOU are invited to come by Hopewell Valley Central High School at 11 a.m. for a gathering in the school cafeteria. The event will begin with snacks, and then George Hopkins, director of the corps since 1982, will share plans related to the summer tour, props, uniforms, guard costumes, and much more, as well as answer any questions you may ask!

We will also let you know all about how to join The Cadets Family as a volunteer this summer, and you will also have a chance to meet the corps' lead designers and instructors, including new Color Guard Supervisor Kristy Templin, Brass Caption Supervisor Gino Cipriani, Percussion Caption Supervisor and Arranger Colin McNutt, and Drill Designer Darryl Pemberton.

PLUS, some of the managers of the reality series, Hard Corps, will be on-site to let you know a little bit about what to expect from this very special project. They will be filming, so this is a great time to get the inside scoop! WHEN Sunday, May 1, 2016 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (EDT) - Add to Calendar WHERE Hopewell Valley Central High School - 259 Pennington Titusville Road, Pennington, NJ 08534

There's only 6 open guard spots so best of luck to the auditionees. Excited to see a guard program hopefully as strong as the percussion and brass.

Well, hopefully the pizza will be a FULL CIRCLE that will not create a magnificent THIRD WIND on said HEAT OF THE DAY. Maybe the FIRST CIRCLE will determine the fate of their bowels?

nice C2 reference there, Screamer. good luck on semester finals.

There's only 6 open guard spots so best of luck to the auditionees. Excited to see a guard program hopefully as strong as the percussion and brass.

I heard 4. Regardless 6 available spots is a great start, some vets and obviously other recruited folks plus a set of spots for those trying out. They will probably carry 2 alternates also?

I went back and watched the 1998 and 1993 shows yesterday. Boy could this guard SPIN in the 90s

• Like 1

I heard 4. Regardless 6 available spots is a great start, some vets and obviously other recruited folks plus a set of spots for those trying out. They will probably carry 2 alternates also?

I went back and watched the 1998 and 1993 shows yesterday. Boy could this guard SPIN in the 90s

Well we know marching and spinning is not what gets a top guard but Kristy will make sure they are clean, that's for sure. The designers will be the content makers. Excited about the changes.

I heard 4.

WHOA. I'm glad I'm not doing that audition.

To clarify, the announcement said they were also auditioning guard for C2 at the same time, though i don't know how many positions are open with C2

GREAT point. So 6 spots in Cadets available and probably more than that in C2... A good shot at a spot for experienced folks and a great weekend experience for others IMO