Cadets 2016

Tobias

Yes it ran for about 25-30 sec. Very nice staging and movement. My mind is at ease if this is what Darryl will give us. Also huge turn out for guard and great talent. Lots of vets back. Should be a much stronger program than past few years (sans 2014). Colin says percussion is superb. Jay is having a blast with the music this season.

R41HQVu.png

• Like 1

R41HQVu.png

The color in plume and cross sash and they mentioned a drop side sash will make a huge difference from the all black last year, I really like the new guard designer. He had a lot to do with this and seems very competent. They were also very happy with the guard turnout vets/talent. Cadets seem to be addressing the problems they had last season and pushing hard on the design frontX

The color in plume and cross sash and they mentioned a drop side sash will make a huge difference from the all black last year, I really like the new guard designer. He had a lot to do with this and seems very competent. They were also very happy with the guard turnout vets/talent. Cadets seem to be addressing the problems they had last season and pushing hard on the design frontX

Cool guard uniforms. The corps proper...ehh..it's nice, but I think they should change the cummerbund and sash to match that crossbelt.

• Like 3

https://twitter.com/CorpsTweets/status/728047636356333568?s=09

Another look with a guard member as well.

make up will play a key factor in this and can be a huge hit or a miss. The actual approach whether taken literal or something very abstract will also play into all aspects of this production. I know what I'm hoping for but this is the choice of the Cadets and want to see their vision not project mine.

Best of Luck as always Cadets! Quality can't be denied .

make up will play a key factor in this and can be a huge hit or a miss. The actual approach whether taken literal or something very abstract will also play into all aspects of this production. I know what I'm hoping for but this is the choice of the Cadets and want to see their vision not project mine.

Best of Luck as always Cadets! Quality can't be denied .

When they were showing the guard uni Sunday, hey mentioned a "light" makeup to highlight the stone effect.