Cadets 2016

Tobias

oh geez here we go again with you reading all kinds of subtext into my posts.

i didnt post anything other than what the poster asked (about the gmen guards).

i didnt suggest that those results would have some impact on the cadets this year.

it's an entirely different situation and design team.

how many times have we seen a staff in a caption have one set of results in one corp, go somewhere else, and have entirely different results?

i honestly don't know what to expect from cadets guard this season.

so like everyone else -- i'm gonna have to wait and see.

so guess you can keep up your psychic act "reading my mind".

but my posts are what they appear to be-- usually coherent-- but straightforward -- nothing more / nothing less.

You are such a crown homer it isn't funny. Yes you were just being helpful by digging up data on how the Glassmen guard did worse than the rest of the corps the years Kristy was with them.. such an angelic move on your part. Lol

oh my God get a room you two. lol

No no no, let them continue. This is more entertaining than drum corps. I COULDN'T care less. :guinesssmilie:

• Like 4

Because the show is so dissimilar to what everyone else is doing, design-wise, that either the judging community will reward it or it will fall into the third tier.

It's not THAT out there, I mean, they're definitely modernizing this year but I haven't seen anything that gives me the "I've never seen something like that before!" impression.

I

Why are Cadets arrangements so frantic? I can already tell I will walk away thinking they are the most talented players but it's just too much all the time.