Cadets 2016

Tobias

I'm looking forward to seeing the latest Cadet show changes.

I hope they have time to clean all the changes. I bet they will!

Historically, they tinker with their shows so much from beginning of the season to the end.

Do it. Fair is fair!

Fix the awkward statue posing. Make statues coming to life more dramatic. And drop Magic Mike. This show has medal potential, it just has to get there.

• Like 1

I think it is so trite, like a bad BOA show about cancer or homelessness. It makes me want to vomit.

Right on the nose.

• Like 1

Do it. Fair is fair!

LOL.

That's not how I roll. Thing is, I believe that Cadets can fix things. I also believe that the season is an open book and things can change a lot between now and Indy. I believe that BK and Cavaliers could get 5th. I believe that Cadets could get 7th despite the great horns and drums.

..but I'm not going to build one up by tearing another corps down. That's all. Never say never.

We know Cadet's history, and we know other corps' history.

• Like 1

Fix the awkward statue posing. Make statues coming to life more dramatic. And drop Magic Mike. This show has medal potential, it just has to get there.

You lost me at statues. Just don't think the seminal show concept translates to a football field. They are beating this show to pieces to try to fix something that I tend to believe just isn't fixable. I really wasn't blown away with TEN, but I would rather watch that show than this one, ten times over, no pun intended. Playing louder and faster, marching faster and quicker, doesn't change the show's GE. Just wish George would cry uncle and cut everything that drags this show down, even if it means the statues/magic mikes go get hot dogs.

Cadets could go a long way in really connecting their show to greek/roman mythology. Really create the landscape of a Roman garden full of statues that come to life one fateful night. Not some generic marble picnic table covers for props... They look super cheap. Roman and Greek Columns/Architecture and of course Roman/Greek statues.

The stage REALLY needs to be be decorated with Roman Architecture. Ancient Ruin Style and Columns! Stuff like that Will really sell this statue thing even more.

• Like 1

No one is talking about Vanguard. Why is it that they always seem to be forgotten?

I'll be a happy man if they show everyone up and finals ends up being

1. SCV

2. BD

3. Cadets

4. Phantom Regiment

I think it would just be funny. The forgotten corps, the "they're boring so they suck" corps, the "###### if they do, ###### if they don't" corps, and the "trainwreck" corps all in the top 4 spots.

Oh, one can dream.

• Like 3

I really wasn't blown away with TEN, but I would rather watch that show than this one, ten times over, no pun intended.

It's funny, I couldn't really get into their show in 2014, and then when I saw the clip of it at the 2015 tour premiere, I was like "man, that was awesome."

And then I couldn't really get into their show in 2015. And then when i saw the clip of it at the 2016 tour premiere, I was like "man, that was awesome."

So if nothing else, I look forward to enjoying part of this show in June 2017.

• Like 2