Cadets 2016

Tobias

Also remember the long drive up to Boston and my mom crying and embracing my brother after they won. Still is her favorite picture to this day.

that's terrific - family road trips are something you'll remember forever, and that WIN wasn't even a "win" - it was complete "domination"

• Like 1

Question: Why was the Cadet's visual score so low tonight compared to the corps above them? Did they have an off night? Were there holes?

From within 2 points of the top 3 to almost a full point out of 4th....

Random TOC screwiness, on off night, or just the Even Year Curse?

All 3?

Heh, maybe.

I would've expected them lower if it was three.

It's really disappointing...

Cadets are playing for Indy now. They have basically replaced half of their show mid season. Their goal now is to peak in two weeks. It is unfair and unrealistic to expect the kids to learn and perfect a show this complex within days of getting it.

• Like 1

Couldn't have said it better, MikeRapp.

There has been a great deal of success this year, so please don't get bogged down in scores and placements. A new approach was implemented this season, and there was bound to be growing pains. This a part of a larger process that will keep the Cadets relevant in the future. This wasn't going to happen in one miraculous season.