Cadets 2016

Tobias

Oh NOW people like the show.... :wow::dry:

I personally didn't say I 'liked' the show...just that they pretty much blew it up and started from scratch after the opener. I give Mark Sylvester a ton of credit. He cleaned out all the mess and made the show much more readable. As for scoring someone said they could push for top three? I think that may be a stretch. Probably will close on SCV but a much more solid fifth place show than before when there was a chance the Caves could pass them.

I personally didn't say I 'liked' the show...just that they pretty much blew it up and started from scratch after the opener. I give Mark Sylvester a ton of credit. He cleaned out all the mess and made the show much more readable. As for scoring someone said they could push for top three? I think that may be a stretch. Probably will close on SCV but a much more solid fifth place show than before when there was a chance the Caves could pass them.

Well yeah I wasn't talking about you. I already know how you feel.

As for scoring someone said they could push for top three? I think that may be a stretch. Probably will close on SCV but a much more solid fifth place show than before when there was a chance the Caves could pass them.

I was there in 1996 where a certain corps from Rockford came into quarterfinals seeded 5th and crashed the party. So anything is possible.

Now, is it highly unlikely that Cadets could crack the top 3 this year, yes, but it's not impossible. It all comes down to who will do the best job with changes and cleaning by finals week.

• Like 1

I was there in 1996 where a certain corps from Rockford came into quarterfinals seeded 5th and crashed the party. So anything is possible.

Now, is it highly unlikely that Cadets could crack the top 3 this year, yes, but it's not impossible. It all comes down to who will do the best job with changes and cleaning by finals week.

and Cadets have been in this spot before...

Oh gosh. I have a dual tap kegerator and a fridge in the garage filled with about 100 varieties. Will that do?

You are my hero!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 2

Oh gosh. I have a dual tap kegerator and a fridge in the garage filled with about 100 varieties. Will that do?

. I won't be the only one enjoying a Sun King next week. Last year, we wandered down the street about halfway between The Alexander and LOS and found Towyard brewing. Sorry about the beer talk. Back to The Cadets. :-D
  • Like 1

. I won't be the only one enjoying a Sun King next week. Last year, we wandered down the street about halfway between The Alexander and LOS and found Towyard brewing. Sorry about the beer talk. Back to The Cadets. :-D

I'm there Thursday night - message me, we can all grab a beer (or three!)

• Like 1

And don' forget Rock Bottom Brewery. They also have great steaks! (But now I am intrigued by Towyard Brewing.) And this is drum corps ... you never have to apologize for beer talk!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer