Cadets 2016

Tobias

I think he marched in 2006 (I might be wrong), so I can understand some of his feelings, but at some point you just gotta let go.

Must have been some real bad acid from that season....

I'm looking forward to Thursday. I haven't seen drum corps in person since Dekalb. The big question is, how many times will I have to kick seat hoppers out of my seat?

over/under is 4

• Like 1

Are they not? Cadets hornline is loud. The sound quality, however, is not excellent in my opinion. And is it clean? It's a difficult show, musically. Judges don't just judge volume.

Nice motivation that the Cadets won music last night. Keep pushing Cadets! Judges are taking another look.

Ah..the "Pink Picnic Table Show" that kind of explains some of it. He probably wanted to wear the rabbit suit lol.

Ah so because I marched a show that wasn't good my opinions and experiences have no validity

Just like Mike Fanning only marched Cadets in 1999 and he sucks at marching tech

Ah so because I marched a show that wasn't good my opinions and experiences have no validity

Just like Mike Fanning only marched Cadets in 1999 and he sucks at marching tech

I thought that show was good. Just because it didn't place in the top 3 doesn't mean it wasn't good.

Some elements you didn't see until very recently as well. Think that show was a few years ahead of its time.

i.e. tables, which a couple corps used subsequently, including BD.

Some elements you didn't see until very recently as well. Think that show was a few years ahead of its time.

Agreed.

That show got excoriated on here, namely for incorporating elements that had been verboten up until that point. The ire towards the narration and singing most likely blinded folks to what was otherwise a pretty solid corps. It had it's flaws, sure....

But not nearly as bad in hindsight as it was made out to be during the season.