Cadets 2016

Tobias

George admitting that critiques have been right. I respect that

So do I. Usually the first step to admitting you have a problem. I am now certainly hopeful for next year, but I am also excited that the corps salvaged the season and made the show better.

• Like 2

George admitting that critiques have been right. I respect that

They can still push for 4th. I'm not buying into the 5th in music caption .2 up from Cavies. I get the deficit in GE due to design but they're cleaning nicely so viz and music can still move up WITH a stellar performance. Hoping GH is making the right adjustments for next year,

They can still push for 4th. I'm not buying into the 5th in music caption .2 up from Cavies. I get the deficit in GE due to design but they're cleaning nicely so viz and music can still move up WITH a stellar performance. Hoping GH is making the right adjustments for next year,

Honestly they should be way ahead of cavaliers in music and also ahead of scv due to brass

Cavaliers have a fun show but it is simple and closer to BK than the 2 corps ahead. Personally I feel they are being overscored but they are in the correct placement

Honestly they should be way ahead of cavaliers in music and also ahead of scv due to brass

Cavaliers have a fun show but it is simple and closer to BK than the 2 corps ahead. Personally I feel they are being overscored but they are in the correct placement

Agreed. Cavies are fun but I feel they've been pushed up a bit by the judges. Cadets should be 1.5 over them in music alone and over SCV in music by 0.3-5. IMO

Vic firth just released a full show video of their entire show :thumbup:

http://www.lothype.com/2016-cadets-finals-week-press-box-cam/

Clearly a corps that plays horns, drums, spins and marches extremely well.

The show looks so much better now! Congrats on pulling this show out of the fire! Sully better hang around for next year is all I am gonna say! Congrats to the mms and staff who worked as hard as any Cadet corps has ever worked to pull this show off!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer