Cadets 2016

Tobias

Kennesaw Mountain has had some suerb show designs the past few years, wouldn't say just "some" high school band director. Indoor experience is pretty valuable too IMO, they're pretty cutting edge with that kind of stuff. You could at least wait and see, but if you wanna make judgments before seeing the show I guess that's up to you.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 3

Yup...

It does seem high school and WGI are where the real experimentation and innovation is occurring in the marching arts. I wouldn't discount it.

Personally, I've had my fill of Cirque shows.

Bluecoats have a Cirque de Soleil sound guy and we just hired some HS band guy. Pathetic. Cadets are a joke smh

oh yeah because "some HS band" guy must suck lol lol lol

• Like 1

Bluecoats have a Cirque de Soleil sound guy and we just hired some HS band guy. Pathetic. Cadets are a joke smh

And Crossmen had 1800 people audition in Nov. Let's see how things look on the field.
  • Like 1

Togas??? (Let the debate begin whether they should be maroon, cream, or blacked out.)

Im still curious how they will design a show to demonstrate all the elements they described with respect to statues coming to life, belonging, not belonging etc. One of the vets I sponsor says the percussion is the best he's marched in for past few years and brass has lots of new members but high level of talent and previous WC experience.

Im still curious how they will design a show to demonstrate all the elements they described with respect to statues coming to life, belonging, not belonging etc. One of the vets I sponsor says the percussion is the best he's marched in for past few years and brass has lots of new members but high level of talent and previous WC experience. The talent will be great but curious about the design.

Im still curious how they will design a show to demonstrate all the elements they described with respect to statues coming to life, belonging, not belonging etc. One of the vets I sponsor says the percussion is the best he's marched in for past few years and brass has lots of new members but high level of talent and previous WC experience. The talent will be great but curious about the design.

Look everyone, I know the design team hasn't been all "hits" for the past few years, but have a little faith. Sometimes, when they hit, THEY HIT. And we know, when they miss, they REALLY miss. Give it a chance. One thing is certain (imo), the design they're contemplating this year sounds a lot more promising than the designs since 2011.

Look everyone, I know the design team hasn't been all "hits" for the past few years, but have a little faith. Sometimes, when they hit, THEY HIT. And we know, when they miss, they REALLY miss. Give it a chance. One thing is certain (imo), the design they're contemplating this year sounds a lot more promising than the designs since 2011.

I'm curious as how they will do it too, but more of in a I'm very intrigued and excited in the ways they can present it kind of way rather than a doubting it before it even hits the field kind of way.

I agree, in terms of what we have seen so far, definitely seems like the most promising show since 2011.

• Like 1