Cadets 2016

Tobias

Great candidates for HoF '16 most whom I have known as volunteers, alums, and of course Colin still teaches.

[My personal quirk: I wouldn't vote for paid employees doing the jobs for which they were hired and being paid. The others did it out of altruism and being a Cadet. Instead of being paid, they paid with their sweat, time, and own monies.]

Ken Conklin

Marie DiDomenico

Wesley Johnson

Michael Jones

Jim Messina

Colin McNutt

Bob Peterson

Anne Wildt

Pat Zampetti

Was reading Colin's bio and it's mighty impressive as expected. The only thing that I saw that was wrong with it is that he was the percussion caption head at Magic of Orlando in 2003 and then went to Madison Scouts in 2004.

Great candidates for HoF '16 most whom I have known as volunteers, alums, and of course Colin still teaches.

[My personal quirk: I wouldn't vote for paid employees doing the jobs for which they were hired and being paid. The others did it out of altruism and being a Cadet. Instead of being paid, they paid with their sweat, time, and own monies.]

Ken Conklin

Marie DiDomenico

Wesley Johnson

Michael Jones

Jim Messina

Colin McNutt

Bob Peterson

Anne Wildt

Pat Zampetti

Marie and Mrs Wildt were VERY dedicated and hardworking people who kept the corps looking sharp. They absolutely deserve to be in the Cadets HOF.

• Like 1

Ken Conklin

Marie DiDomenico

Wesley Johnson

Michael Jones

Jim Messina

Colin McNutt

Bob Peterson

Anne Wildt

Pat Zampetti

Agreed. Employees are paid so a different motivation. It should be alumni, volunteers as you said. Surprised some of these people haven't won..

Agreed. Employees are paid so a different motivation. It should be alumni, volunteers as you said. Surprised some of these people haven't won..

Both paid and unpaid folks are eligible and contributing. A mix is best and appropriate.

What props?

Maybe the stage and the soloist platforms? Is that what I saw in Hops drill video?

Both paid and unpaid folks are eligible and contributing. A mix is best and appropriate.

Stop screaming at me all the time 😞

Stop screaming at me all the time 😞

Um.... really wasnt. Just discussing.

The video with the bones sounded amazing. A lot of meat on those bones.