Cadets 2016

Tobias

Almost 3 minutes on the field do maybe a vid FINALLY this weekend if something other than speculation on DCP.

Half of me hopes not. I really enjoyed all the videos last year, but it also robs you of seeing the show "for the first time" in person...

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153605319461911&id=507456910

Some indoor music from ST. The last few brass stragglers moving on this weekend with the exception of 3 HS kids.

Edited by Tobias

Too staged for me.

I thought staging was the big transition from '15 to '16. (The camera usually gets me from my other side.)

Seriously, this is usually part of "rookie tour" often occurring on slow, quiet, off-peak non-show days (meaning usually not weekends when churches are busier..)

Edited by xandandl

Too staged for me.

It's probably meant as an olive branch to the alumni not for cynical DCPers although I agree it won't appease the small but very vocal alumni minority.

It's probably meant as an olive branch to the alumni not for cynical DCPers although I agree it won't appease the small but very vocal alumni minority.

hey, don't pick on short people. That's discrimination! Mods!, Mods! Mom!

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1