Cadets 2016

Tobias

When that guard staff was at Glassmen, were those guards great at the end? I can't honestly remember. I think it was the last 2-3 years of the Corps' existence.

not the same staff

When that guard staff was at Glassmen, were those guards great at the end? I can't honestly remember. I think it was the last 2-3 years of the Corps' existence.

There were issues for sure. Kristy and Joe were there plus a few good young techs and 1 or 2 established names coming in and out, unfortunately with hands tied to a degree.. it was what it was as some might say.

Edited by GUARDLING

i think the guard was placing behind the corps in those last few years. when did it become sal salas and joe? 2008 I think?

(thank you corpreps and fromthepressbox)

yr corps/guard show

2012 16/14 Glassworks
2011 13/14 My Mortal Beloved
2010 12/12 Prayer Cycle
2009 10/9 The Journey of One
2008 11/9 Kar-ne-vel

i think the guard was placing behind the corps in those last few years. when did it become sal salas and joe? 2008 I think?

yr corps/guard show

2012 16/14 Glassworks
2010 12/12 Prayer Cycle
2008 11/9 Kar-ne-vel

i do know the 2011 show was Kristy and joe , Kristy in charge. Sal was more of a coordinator

yr corps/guard show

2012 16/14 Glassworks
2010 12/12 Prayer Cycle
2008 11/9 Kar-ne-vel

I had more time to google this afternoon and answer my own question. Looks like Joe joined the Glassmen staff in 2004. Kristy was caption head in 2011-2012.