Cadets 2016

Tobias

Um... the score fo r cavaliers is meaningless

I get what you are saying, but it's not meaningless. It doesn't mean they are now "ahead" of Cadets, but they are certainly perfecting their execution. We all knew they would finish first last night.

I get what you are saying, but it's not meaningless. It doesn't mean they are now "ahead" of Cadets, but they are certainly perfecting their execution. We all knew they would finish first last night.

Congrats on Cavies 73 last night... Certainly a corps that's in much better shape then the previous 4 years..

Really? While I would never certainly profess to take anything away from ANY corps' performances, look at what corps were at the show last night. It was pretty much a sure thing Cavies would finish first.

Edit: I have absolutely no idea what the hell I just typed. I gotta sleep off this headache. SOWWY.

Edited by 2000Cadet

Really? While I would never certainly profess to take anything away from ANY corps' performances, look at what corps were at the show last night. It was pretty much a sure thing Cavies would finish first.

Tekk, have faith in your team. I'm sure Crownies last year early season when they were seated 5th, were optimistic and not all doom n gloom even with a weak percussion and a brass that wasn't going to win the OTT. They still got into their show, sold the heck out of it and almost WON! Edited by Tobias

That ballad never made it into the show. The first time the new closer was marched was in San Antonio on July 25, 2000.

I was there. The entire upper deck full of fans pushed down to the balcony for the encore with the drum solos. Damndest thing - I've never seen anything like it before or since.

Mike

Just heard that the guard costume change will be happening tomorrow and not tonight. However the changes they have made will be in for this evening. Can't wait to hear about them!

Wishing them a great run tonight and momentum...

Tekk, have faith in your team. I'm sure Crownies last year early season when they were seated 5th, were optimistic and not all doom n gloom even with a weak percussion and a brass that wasn't going to win the OTT. They still got into their show, sold the heck out of it and almost WON!

I'm either drunk, hallucinating, or this headache is really getting to me. Let me take a nap and log back on.