Cadets 2016

Tobias

Just heard that the guard costume change will be happening tomorrow and not tonight. However the changes they have made will be in for this evening. Can't wait to hear about them!

I'm in the stands tonight. Looking forward to seeing the Cadets ROCK Allentown!!

• Like 2

I get what you are saying, but it's not meaningless. It doesn't mean they are now "ahead" of Cadets, but they are certainly perfecting their execution. We all knew they would finish first last night.

I could have been more precise. Sorry.

What I meant is that the Cavaliers score meant they won that show last night. Congrats to them!

But due to the line up of that show it isn't a comparative score...

Excited to hear what some DCP people think of the show LIVE.

• Like 2

Excited to hear what some DCP people think of the show LIVE.

Lol. Are you?

Lol. Are you?

Yes, because most of the opinions about the show on here are from video. Live is the best way to judge a show.

Show is good. They have gotten carried away with electronics at this stage but i would imagine they will be to clean it out now. Best drum line around and you covet it with gunk

Drill is starting to read cleaner, very positive changes and a shortening to Wine Dark Sea. Guard is much cleaner than a week ago but, like Coats, had some drops in ill moments tonight. Battery needs featured more prominently, clean out some sound and moments around them. Two guard and two brass holes tonight. Bass one marched the show except the closer. Guard badly needs some color. Badly. Front ramp parts now covered similar to the cakes. So many small changes you lose track.

Edited by George Dixon

Show is good. They have gotten carried away with electronics at this stage but i would imagine they will be to clean it out now. Best drum line around and you covet it with gunk

Drill is starting to read cleaner, very positive changes and a shortening to Wine Dark Sea. Guard is much cleaner than a week ago but, like Coats, had some drops in ill moments tonight. Battery needs featured more prominently, clean out some sound and moments around them. Two guard and two brass holes tonight. Bass one marched the show except the closer. Guard badly needs some color. Badly. Front ramp parts now covered similar to the cakes. So many small changes you lose track.

Is it me, or does it make anyone else REALLY nervous when you watch marchers running headlong and leaping wildly onto the front ramp? Every time I watch that I am hoping to God no one misses the ramp and falls into one of the corners. That whole section is too wild and unstructured to me. Guard still gives me the creeps.

• Like 1

Cadets are a tale of three parts for me. I like the first third a lot. The French horn feature may be one of my favorite things in drum corps this year.

The middle third loses a lot of the momentum built.

The last third just is the corps trying to pound us into submission. Not entertaining for me. I feel like I am getting beaten up rather than entertained.

• Like 1