Cadets 2016

Tobias

Yikes

Not really yikes, same as the other night.

Not really yikes, same as the other night.

IDK, I still think Cadets have something there despite being down 2 points. Anyone have first regional scores from last year top 5?

Is it me, or are they slowly hacking away at that gap?

I could just be crazy.

• Like 1

Is it me, or are they slowly hacking away at that gap?

I could just be crazy.

Closed by 0.5 from first show but same as last show. Would like to see GE gap close. That's important but new changes maybe a bit sloppier so that dirt bleeds into everything else. Music caption solid.
  • Like 1

We have all followed DCI scoring for a long tI me. Changes don't happen overnight. It is gradual. Bloo is great this year, and Cadets may never close the gap, but if they do it will be very slowly and I expect gap to stay at two points at least up to TX...

The week that has seemed to change the season lately has been between TX and Atlanta

We have all followed DCI scoring for a long tI me. Changes don't happen overnight. It is gradual. Bloo is great this year, and Cadets may never close the gap, but if they do it will be very slowly and I expect gap to stay at two points at least up to TX...

The week that has seemed to change the season lately has been between TX and Atlanta

They'll need to get under 2 point gap. Too many corps can squeeze in there. Crown went from 0.5 first show to 1.3 second show to 1 pt gap last meet up from Bloo which puts us under Crown by 1.2-1.3 ish...

They'll need to get under 2 point gap. Too many corps can squeeze in there. Crown went from 0.5 first show to 1.3 second show to 1 pt gap last meet up from Bloo which puts us under Crown by 1.2-1.3 ish...

Also have to consider BD, SCV and, potentially, Cavaliers.