Cadets 2016

Tobias

Agree this weekend is very key for Cadets. Got to close the GE gap up a bit

Cavaliers, I ain't seeing it. They do not have the brass or percussion to compete with the top 5 corps, and I don't think the guard will top any of those five either once things clean up. I personally find the show annoying as all heck - Phantom has a good shot at passing it

Of course what I find "annoying" isn't necessarily non-competitive, so maybe it isn't my cup of tea and the judges will feel otherwise

I think it is so trite, like a bad BOA show about cancer or homelessness. It makes me want to vomit.

Tell us how ya really feel. :z

I think percussion and guard can be competitive, but not brass.

• Like 1

I really don't think Cavaliers will challenge Cadets. I'd say SCV/Crown and Cadets behind BD/Coats is where we are right now

This! Exactly where I think think things stand

Agree this weekend is very key for Cadets. Got to close the GE gap up a bit

Cavaliers, I ain't seeing it. They do not have the brass or percussion to compete with the top 5 corps, and I don't think the guard will top any of those five either once things clean up. I personally find the show annoying as all heck - Phantom has a good shot at passing it

Of course what I find "annoying" isn't necessarily non-competitive, so maybe it isn't my cup of tea and the judges will feel otherwise

I think it is so trite, like a bad BOA show about cancer or homelessness. It makes me want to vomit.

I'll hold you to this finals night. Cool? Cool.

• Like 2

Tell us how ya really feel. :z

I think percussion and guard can be competitive, but not brass.

lol. The guard can be competitive but I feel like the other corps ahead of them have more meat in the books - we'll see...

percussion are a mile behind Cadets, SCV, BD, Coats and Crown. IMO

I'll hold you to this finals night. Cool? Cool.

Hey I've always been a Cavaliers fan. Just don't like the show. The members I LOVE. The history I LOVE. The trite 2016 show.. my eyes can't help rolling back in my head lol

We won't know for sure until the season unfolds; I'm not sure at the ranking at all right now. I feel it's Coats/Crown then BD/SCV. After that, no idea at this point for sure.

I appreciate you supporting your corps though, it's been an interesting read and mostly inspirational seeing you and other Cadet fan's support on here.

I actually love a lot of corps. I guess most of us do. Cadets were my first love, but I've had many flings over the years. I'm a drum corps slut.

• Like 2