Cadets 2016

Tobias

Or should be put onto reality TV. I can see it now!

Computer chair directors argue by day but now they are meeting face to face and living together. New reality TV show coming this summer "DCP fans uncensored"

Lol you're priceless.

Do you remember in the Power of Ten, when the guard and hornline held the platforms with those ten yard lines at the center of the field and the various horn players ran up and back down and cross to the next platform from backfield to front sideline?

Now look at Coats take the slides put them within those same back to front sidelines yardlines and watch them do the same manuever, They admit they stole it and tweaked it. Third such copy from Cadets, 3 equally from BD, and several from Crown. It's the way Coats has tweaked them and the energy and cleanliness they put to them that makes it so engaging. Plus a show that is light and bright in a drum corps season that is black, dark and oh so serious. yuk!

Wow. Amazing how you were all for Cadets show before the season started. So much has changed.

#inconsistency

Wow. Amazing how you were all for Cadets show before the season started. So much has changed.

#inconsistency

I still like the music except for the trombone blats at some spots. But as you know I am limiting my comments. If silence is speaking louder than words, listen again.

What? They just pointed out an element of the show that has been made effective by another group while this corps struggles a bit with design and execution. That's just like facts, man

• Like 1

What? They just pointed out an element of the show that has been made effective by another group while this corps struggles a bit with design and execution. That's just like facts, man

2000cadet is just amping up the drama in this thread! How else will the dream of making this thread into a reality TV show become... Reality

• Like 2

As you asked Tobias about why he has to defend someone when they make a negative comment about Cadets, you can ask yourself the same question. I was primarily talking about the last statement in his paragraph. Slow your roll.

What Cadet's show in the history of DCP has not been polarizing?

Do you remember in the Power of Ten, when the guard and hornline held the platforms with those ten yard lines at the center of the field and the various horn players ran up and back down and cross to the next platform from backfield to front sideline?

Yes, I had that exact same thought when I saw it the first time in the theater.

You added nothing to the discussion

Oh because I didn't add vitriolic sentiment like you? I'll be happy to add "nothing" to the discussion.

• Like 1