Cadets 2016

Tobias

Congratulations Cadets on putting in the necessary changes to close the gap on Bluecoats! Sometimes I think people forget that the Cadets are THE Cadets. I look forward to a most interesting rest of the season!

Posted by Hop today:

What's next for the Cadets ??
> New orchestration for the end of the show to go in on the 5th or the 8th
> New Staging of TURNING on the 7th for presentation on the 8th
> Creation of a few arrivals during WINE DARK SEA. More work on the grid ... for the 7th and presentation on the 8th
> New Flags on the way .....
Our schedule
July 3 -- Lynn, MA
July 4 -- Parades
July 5 -- Cranston, RI
July 6 -- Tanglewood ( guard rehearsal)
July 7 -- Rehearsal at Urbana HS ... Maryland
Happy 4th all ...

I am starting to really like this show. I think the guard demand and integration is the best it has been in years. It is going to take time to clean and won't peak to early.

Question: Are the holes due to injuries? Will they be filled soon?

What does that THX-like synth noise that leads into the big hit in the closer have to do with statues awakening?

Why do they keep announcing the show's title as Statues Awakening? Or once I think it was "Presenting their 2016 show, statues coming to life"....

What does that THX-like synth noise that leads into the big hit in the closer have to do with statues awakening?

Why do they keep announcing the show's title as Statues Awakening? Or once I think it was "Presenting their 2016 show, statues coming to life"....

I think the announcer last night said 'Statutes Awakening'...lol. I knew the government would start taking over drum corps and insist on various statutes!!!