Cadets 2016

Tobias

Does anyone know when the mannequins George keeps talking about will be added, and how they are going to be used? He has show pics of the staff working on them at Broken Arrow, so I thought they would be in now.

Edited by cadet93

Does anyone know when the mannequins George keeps talking about will be added, and how they are going to be used? He has show pics of the staff working on them at Broken Arrow, so I thought they would be in now.

I assumed they used the mannequins as models for the mms to imitate, move and arm or leg and boom they have given a specific their own statue visual..

Cadets move under the 2 point gap set by the Top 3.

Looks like they could battle it out with some of the music captions as they continue to clean. Visual marks should improve as well, but same applies to SCV.

Difference between those two will most likely end up being GE. Cadets need to continue to bring this thing into focus.

Cadets move under the 2 point gap set by the Top 3.

Looks like they could battle it out with some of the music captions as they continue to clean. Visual marks should improve as well, but same applies to SCV.

Difference between those two will most likely end up being GE. Cadets need to continue to bring this thing into focus.

Hoping Cadets pull away. Music captions should, but the key will be GE and guard as things play out these days

Next two weekends will tell us a lot

More additions early next week as per Hop FB

And why was the DM conducting facing AWAY from the corps?? Great pic!!

Great pic. I'm old but not that old and wasn't there in 1939. Ask GD or Mike D.

Edited by xandandl

Great pic. I'm old but not that old and wasn't there in 1939. Ask GD or Mike D.

Ouch! I'm young. My father wasn't even there in 1939 :(

Hopefully NEVER lol

Show doesn't need clutter. Frankly - get rid of the front stage - a massive distraction from what's happening on the field. Less is best :)