Cadets 2016

Tobias

Go Cadets! Looking for a solid run tonight! Up to 4th and narrowing gaps over you.

• Like 1

Is this a rhetorical question? I don't like all black. At all. I don't get how this is a dark theme that needs a black uni.

• Like 1

It's spelled ...skewed.

(Sorry, I tried to resist pointing it out but the pull was just too strong.)

Its called voice to text and my spell check program sucks. Lol

Very well said. And anyone who quotes Kanye is cool with me. That dude is always right.

wut

• Like 1

Well I've been away pretty much all week and haven't seen much. But wow...just reading through the thread today everyone is up one night because of the judges scores and then ready to throw in the towel the next 'cause of judges scores. Man if you like the show then like it and forget about the scores. The Cadets have a good drumline and hornline and a suspect show design. So we enjoy the music and go on from there.

Edited by auldschool
  • Like 3

Well I've been away pretty much all week and haven't seen much. But wow...just reading through the thread today everyone is up one night because of the judges scores and then ready to throw in the towel the next 'cause of judges scores. Man if you like the show then like it and forget about the scores. The Cadets have a good drumline and hornline and a suspect show design. So we enjoy the music and go on from there.

I agree, well said

I saw them two days in a row, and IMO they will be fine. I think the show still has some kinks to be worked out, but it's miles better than what they started with. It might not finish as high as they wanted early on, but I'll tell you what, and the group I talked to after Denton had the same thought, I'll take this over something like 2014 any day every day.

The mood swings one score to the next are pretty insane. After Denton people were feeling pretty great, and then after Houston suddenly we're back to struggling to make the top 5.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2

:soapbox: Not sure how they finished 5th in music. Well I am pretty sure how but don't want to go down that path. It's too bad the show was not where it is now in June. Would be a different story. Don't give up hope people. GE needs an injection of something. They need to put some of the difficulty back into dark wine. Some changes don't always make the show better. But please......PLEASE NO CHEESE !!!!!

Please Mr. Hopkins... get rid of the stage. Serves no purpose now and probably killing GE score. Change the guard uniforms to look like the progressive insurance lady (Flo). No really, the stage has to go pronto. Nice color added but a little more won't hurt. Huge improvement each time I see the cadets !!!!

• Like 1