Cadets 2016

Tobias

My thoughts on the last few pages of this thread:

1. It's my favorite Cadets' show in several seasons
  2. I have been thrilled listening to both the old (Resphigi) and the new (Mackey)
  3. No matter what the final consensus is on black uniforms from the press box, they look sharp as can be up close
  4. My son will be back next year

Great news! Hope the others return too.

Half the mannequins wouldn't leave because they wanted to go to the souvenir trucks.

How is it possible that there was no penalty for this? What if Bluecoats left a slide on the field?

• Like 1

Love and admire your passion. Would being a third or fourth tier corps change your opinion? Third season without a medal fifth without a title. Trending in the wrong direction or maybe it's just me.

Actually, they won bronze in 2014.

• Like 2

How is it possible that there was no penalty for this? What if Bluecoats left a slide on the field?

At Vandy, there is a tunnel in the south end zone with about 15 yards of sidelines. For football games there are folding tables and golf carts down there. Normally if you left something in that area it wouldn't be noticeable, but 10 foot tall white mannequins are hard to miss. Edited by MikeRapp

Love and admire your passion. Would being a third or fourth tier corps change your opinion? Third season without a medal fifth without a title. Trending in the wrong direction or maybe it's just me.

Well, let's see. The last time it was the fifth season without a title, they were also in fifth place. That was 2010. Remind me again what happened the next year.

• Like 1

Great news! Hope the others return too.

This is also my favorite show from Cadets in quite a while. Glad your son is having a good season and will return.

• Like 1

Well, let's see. The last time it was the fifth season without a title, they were also in fifth place. That was 2010. Remind me again what happened the next year.

Um.... they won!!!! ;-)

• Like 1