Cadets 2016

Tobias

For what it's worth to both Cadets players and fans:

I can honestly say that this is my favorite program of the year and I have so much respect and admiration for the corps members for being able to keep pushing through all of the competitive and design hardships and still be an amazing group. Seeing the program grow and evolve has been one of my favorite aspects of the year, and while "competitively" it may not be desirable, the performance last night really showed me that the theme and show is starting to come together. Others might look back to this year and see a failed stalling ship struggling to stay afloat, but I instead see an awesome show that kicks some serious *** that was put forth by a group of super talented and hard working individuals. Keep going and put every bit of love into the show you can, and I promise it'll give back to you!

well said - and frankly, 2 full weeks left. Cadets usually clean very well. They could be in a better place competitively heading into Indy. But regardless, I agree - the show if a fun one, the music is fantastic and watching it evolve all season has been amazing

Cadets changes were great last night from inside the stadium. I'm a fan of the statues on side 2 end zone and the new guard work over there. The guard does a nice job of blending in over there so you really don't know which is guard and which is a statue until they finally "awaken" which was a cool effect. Guard up front that used to be on the stage "froze" in the opener as well to show as if they were resisting that change to humans. The costuming and storyline in general is finally pretty clear. It seems like this is the show they needed to start with back in June and it's a bummer that they only have 2 more weeks. I give them props for turning into a show that was much better received than the beginning of the year!

it's great to see so many positive comments from folks who where there last night.

• Like 1

Cadets changes were great last night from inside the stadium. I'm a fan of the statues on side 2 end zone and the new guard work over there. The guard does a nice job of blending in over there so you really don't know which is guard and which is a statue until they finally "awaken" which was a cool effect. Guard up front that used to be on the stage "froze" in the opener as well to show as if they were resisting that change to humans. The costuming and storyline in general is finally pretty clear. It seems like this is the show they needed to start with back in June and it's a bummer that they only have 2 more weeks. I give them props for turning into a show that was much better received than the beginning of the year!

I thought all the changes looked great on the field last night, as well. The guy next to me kept saying "this is jubilation" throughout their show, and I agree. It was an enjoyable show to watch, and well received.

I thought all the changes looked great on the field last night, as well. The guy next to me kept saying "this is jubilation" throughout their show, and I agree. It was an enjoyable show to watch, and well received.

Yeah from reading some of the comments on here I don't think they came off nearly as well on the feed. Live it was great though!

Yeah from reading some of the comments on here I don't think they came off nearly as well on the feed. Live it was great though!

I thought they were great on the feed. Changes starting to click and new closer felt better in uniform.

Time to step on the gas and clean!

• Like 2

I was amazed at how great they were last night. I saw it live and was thoroughly blown away. I know people are making fun of the mannequins but they really work for the show. The way the guard now starts in the end zone with them is quite cool. I also love how the guard is now posing more throughout to tie the theme together. Speaking of the guard WOW have they grown leaps and bounds. They were really really great last night. The whole corps had so much energy and the brass and percussion are out of this world. I do not understand how they are now at the top or at least MUCH closer in those captions. But alas I digress. Anyway the Cadets are great and all involved should be VERY VERY proud! I know that this show has turned into one of my favorites. THANKS CADETS!!

Edited by candymancan