Cadets 2016

Tobias

I was amazed at how great they were last night. I saw it live and was thoroughly blown away. I know people are making fun of the mannequins but they really work for the show. The way the guard now starts in the end zone with them is quite cool. I also love how the guard is now posing more throughout to tie the theme together. Speaking of the guard WOW have they grown leaps and bounds. They were really really great last night. The whole corps had so much energy and the brass and percussion are out of this world. I do not understand how they are now at the top or at least MUCH closer in those captions. But alas I digress. Anyway the Cadets are great and all involved should be VERY VERY proud! I know that this show has turned into one of my favorites. THANKS CADETS!!

Show is starting to come together. A few days of rehearsal (Monday is a full rehearsal day) will make a big difference IMO.

Great to read your positive comments. You could feel the performance last night starting to catch fire. They have a few more adjustments and a lot of cleaning to do now!

• Like 3

sound great. I couldn't tell.

Cadets in MD tomorrow. Might have to go check out ensemble :)

Ummm, where in MD?

I was amazed at how great they were last night. I saw it live and was thoroughly blown away. I know people are making fun of the mannequins but they really work for the show. The way the guard now starts in the end zone with them is quite cool. I also love how the guard is now posing more throughout to tie the theme together. Speaking of the guard WOW have they grown leaps and bounds. They were really really great last night. The whole corps had so much energy and the brass and percussion are out of this world. I do not understand how they are now at the top or at least MUCH closer in those captions. But alas I digress. Anyway the Cadets are great and all involved should be VERY VERY proud! I know that this show has turned into one of my favorites. THANKS CADETS!!

Wow, nice to read a positive review. I was beginning to think they wouldn't make finals this year.

• Like 1

"Wow, nice to read a positive review. I was beginning to think they wouldn't make finals this year. "

I am glad to finally be reading positive comments. Some of the comments would lead a person to think the Cadets were in big trouble to make finals.

• Like 3

Ummm, where in MD?

Wow, nice to read a positive review. I was beginning to think they wouldn't make finals this year.

In Bowie tomorrow.

• Like 1

Good reminder:

Championship titles

American Legion

DCI-

BOOM!

• Like 1

Good reminder:

Championship titles

American Legion

DCI-

BOOM!

Interesting to see a trend where they won 4 titles in the 80's, then 3 for the 90's, 2 for the 2000's and one for this current decade thus far.