Cadets 2016

Tobias

This moderator in Prelims forum is a schmuck. I gather he is not a big Cadet fan but he didn't have to spend most of his time making fun of the Cadets. And since he appears to be some one important in DCP, I am done here. He was oh so kind to every other corps until Cadets. I guess he thinks he is funny and the usual haters joined in but totally uncalled for and I hope his bosses rip him a new one (unless he is the boss). DCP should be ashamed of his behavior.

• Like 1

This moderator in Prelims forum is a schmuck. I gather he is not a big Cadet fan but he didn't have to spend most of his time making fun of the Cadets. And since he appears to be some one important in DCP, I am done here. He was oh so kind to every other corps until Cadets. I guess he thinks he is funny and the usual haters joined in but totally uncalled for and I hope his bosses rip him a new one (unless he is the boss). DCP should be ashamed of his behavior.

Member name?

I think your panties are a bunch. I'd take the advice you give everyone else and calm down/relax.

Kevin is awesome and all his comments are always in a light hearted manner

Glad you find Kevin amusing Cappy.. You can tuck him into bed after the show. Not mad just giving my opinion and that is Kevin bites as a moderator.. Bub-bye.

Glad you find Kevin amusing Cappy.. You can tuck him into bed after the show. Not mad just giving my opinion and that is Kevin bites as a moderator.. Bub-bye.

Agreed. He slammed Cadets last year too. I called him out on it and was banned from DCP. If you're a moderator, be unbiased.
  • Like 1

The fact that the Cadets placed fourth in drum last night is BS! They should be the Sanford winner. Also, 7th in Guard? Whaat

Judges are throwing the Cadets under the bus this year. Brass and percussion solid. One more week BK would be beating them. Guard turned out to be great, just watch them, 7th., Ridiculous. Edited by Tobias
  • Like 1

Agreed. He slammed Cadets last year too. I called him out on it and was banned from DCP. If you're a moderator, be unbiased.

I was too hahaha

Judges are throwing the Cadets under the bus this year. Brass and percussion solid. One more week BK would be beating them. Guard turned out to be great, just watch them, 7th., Ridiculous.

Cadets ar victims of their historical success, and the fact that their show has made no sense -- and continually changed -- from the very first show of the season. If you walked in to Lucas Oil and saw them for the first time tonight, you might have them fourth. But when the judges have seen your show, and watched you make so many judgment mistakes in show design, there is no way around the fact that you are going to be partially judged by what you did to get here.