Cadets 2016

Tobias

This show ended up being an eleven minute long band aid.

What a waste of talent! The performers are incredible!

Yeah but I'm sure the performers are proud of their performance of it so you might wanna be careful with your words.

• Like 1

Yeah but I'm sure the performers are proud of their performance of it so you might wanna be careful with your words.

Trust me... they know the show is lacking. They are adults, not easily bruised special snowflakes. (OK, maybe George is...)

Trust me... they know the show is lacking. They are adults, not easily bruised special snowflakes. (OK, maybe George is...)

Anyway, the season's over so you all can be happy Cadets are sitting where they are now since many of you seemed to have wanted that.

Anyway, the season's over so you all can be happy Cadets are sitting where they are now since many of you seemed to have wanted that.

I want the Cadets to win every caption, every show, every year. It ain't going to happen ever again without some structural changes. Big ones.

Take a step back and look at the products. This was run-of-the-mill at best, and just plain hokey if played after the Bluecoats.

Cadets are so getting dumped by the judges for the third year in a row

Crazy to watch

Maybe, but after watching the shows ahead of them tonight (even Cavies), Cadets need to get back in the game next year. The reactions they get from the crowd relative to the corps ahead of them is tepid at best. And Jeff Sacktig needs to come back. I can't remember the last time I've seen Cadets 6th in visual.

• Like 4

I want the Cadets to win every caption, every show, every year. It ain't going to happen ever again without some structural changes. Big ones.

Take a step back and look at the products. This was run-of-the-mill at best, and just plain hokey if played after the Bluecoats.

But they are getting dumped in the music captions and music GE

Maybe, but after watching the shows ahead of them tonight (even Cavies), Cadets need to get back in the game next year. The reactions they get from the crowd relative to the corps ahead of them is tepid at best. And Jeff Sacktig needs to come back. I can't remember the last time I've seen Cadets 6th in visual.

Dude... trust me: JEFF IS NEVER COMING BACK.

We are staring into the abyss. George needs to do more than make touchy-feely Facebook posts about "challenges."

I totally agree. They need to have Sacktig come back if possible. They need to right the ship this off season, but they've still got tomorrow.