Cadets 2016

Tobias

This moderator in Prelims forum is a schmuck. I gather he is not a big Cadet fan but he didn't have to spend most of his time making fun of the Cadets. And since he appears to be some one important in DCP, I am done here. He was oh so kind to every other corps until Cadets. I guess he thinks he is funny and the usual haters joined in but totally uncalled for and I hope his bosses rip him a new one (unless he is the boss). DCP should be ashamed of his behavior.

Um, no.

Mike

• Like 1

Dude... trust me: JEFF IS NEVER COMING BACK.

We are staring into the abyss. George needs to do more than make touchy-feely Facebook posts about "challenges."

I'll choose to remain optimistic. Jeff left for his family and that was understandable. There was nothing put out to say that he would not be going back. You can keep your pessimism.

Be careful what you wish for....

I understand the risks. Fully. The Cadets I love once sold a t-shirt that had a Hunter Thompson quote: "Faster, faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."

We are so vanilla. We are playing catch up constantly. Something needs to happen.

I understand the risks. Fully. The Cadets I love once sold a t-shirt that had a Hunter Thompson quote: "Faster, faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."

We are so vanilla. We are playing catch up constantly. Something needs to happen.

Well the first step was to admit there is a problem and GH admitted the mistakes he made. So hopefully that will be the beginning to recognizing that better things need to happen next year.

• Like 2

It saddens me to see how the last two years have panned out for the Cadets (and trust me...that is hard to post as an unabashed BD homer).

The talent is there. Musically, the show is GORGEOUS. And, while I am happy for the resurgence by SCV and Cavies, my favorite seasons are the ones in which Cadets and BD are fighting it out down to the wire.

I respect Bluecoats, and I respect Crown. But, I also am a fan of nostalgia and tradition, and those two areas belong to the Cadets and BD as the winningest trend setters for decades in the activity.

Here's to the Cadets having a stellar run in finals that bumps them up.

• Like 3

I actually have a Cadets shirt (GASP!!!) that has the Einstein quote about mediocrity.

...holy cow, I probably shouldn't have admitted that.

• Like 1

It saddens me to see how the last two years have panned out for the Cadets (and trust me...that is hard to post as an unabashed BD homer).

The talent is there. Musically, the show is GORGEOUS. And, while I am happy for the resurgence by SCV and Cavies, my favorite seasons are the ones in which Cadets and BD are fighting it out down to the wire.

I respect Bluecoats, and I respect Crown. But, I also am a fan of nostalgia and tradition, and those two areas belong to the Cadets and BD as the winningest trend setters for decades in the activity.

Here's to the Cadets having a stellar run in finals that bumps them up.

I feel the same way. I hope next year they have a resurgence and make their way back into the top tier. I'm very sad to see them in the place they're in right now.

I actually have a Cadets shirt (GASP!!!) that has the Einstein quote about mediocrity.

...holy cow, I probably shouldn't have admitted that.

It's alright, I've donated enough to BDPA over the years to make up for it :)