Cadets 2016

Tobias

As far as visual is concerned, the grid section never seemed to clarify itself. It never had that POP resolution. I, also, don't think the corps propers' body movements lent well to the uni. Crown's uni works GREAT with their body movements (as long as they're not rolling around on the ground, that is. BLECH!).

It's best to not even go down that road.

Tekk,

I just want to let you know I have the utmost respect for you, what you post, and your affinity for the Cadets organization. You continually post in a thoughtful way, and, even though I am a BD homer, I always enjoy what you write and look to your viewpoint to better understand the Cadets as an entity.

Just wanted to say "bravo", even though our allegiances lie in diametrically opposite places the night before finals (well, it is still the night before finals here in the Bay Area in Cali).

Thanks.

• Like 3

Tekk,

I just want to let you know I have the utmost respect for you, what you post, and your affinity for the Cadets organization. You continually post in a thoughtful way, and, even though I am a BD homer, I always enjoy what you write and look to your viewpoint to better understand the Cadets as an entity.

Just wanted to say "bravo", even though our allegiances lie in diametrically opposite places the night before finals (well, it is still the night before finals here in the Bay Area in Cali).

Thanks.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate that. I have been obsessed with Cadets since the first time I saw them live in 1996. The fact that I was able to march there to this day still seems like a dream. Everyone knows I have a reputation for being a "supercadet" and that's because I love everything about them. I also loved the rivalry between them and BD around the era I marched and I would love to see that again. I have a lot of friends who marched BD and I am sure you know a lot of them. I am glad to see they are still dominating (although you know I wish it was Cadets lol) and to this day, I still have a ton of respect for the Blue Devil organization. But I still have faith Cadets will no doubt be back where they were.

• Like 2

Thanks a lot, I appreciate that. I have been obsessed with Cadets since the first time I saw them live in 1996. The fact that I was able to march there to this day still seems like a dream. Everyone knows I have a reputation for being a "supercadet" and that's because I love everything about them. I also loved the rivalry between them and BD around the era I marched and I would love to see that again. I have a lot of friends who marched BD and I am sure you know a lot of them. I am glad to see they are still dominating (although you know I wish it was Cadets lol) and to this day, I still have a ton of respect for the Blue Devil organization. But I still have faith Cadets will no doubt be back where they were.

I have no doubt, as well. And, I cannot wait for the day that that happens. Like I previously posted, it makes the activity a lot more interesting.

I had some younger friends over the other night who follow the activity, and I mentioned that I have been disappointed with "Garfield" for the last two seasons...

Crickets.

"I mean, the Cadets".

Ah. Now, we have recognition.

We can butt heads about who is the bigger homer, but I appreciate your support for your corps. It reads well, and you carry it well.

Again: "Bravo" to you.

Edited by jsd

Wow! That's a shame if the social media thing is true becuase the members are the best thing about the corps this year. It's amazing how they handled the constant design changes. I would have started drinking heavily.

• Like 1