Troopers 2016

I was about to credit them for marching while playing that ridiculous stuff during Walking with Heroes............

Always hard to tell on first view. Going to be seeing them a lot this summer so maybe my view will change on that.

The main problem I see is that, with the exception of the DM uniform, I would not have known it was the Troopers unless told so..

I will withhold further comment until Granny Smith weighs in.

If you had seen them live you wouldn't have had a question, don't blame the uniforms on poor resolution issues.

It won't surprise me in the least to see the sunburst appear on the final hit of "Fix You" late in the season. In fact, I'll bet that they have something up their sleeves to make it the old Troop sunburst in a new light. Purely a case of saving it 'till it counts most.

Brass sounded tired at times, but from what I gather, they've been rehearsing all day long for the most part. A lot of "splats," especially in the soloists. But that, too, shall pass. Solid drum line, and much improved guard. A long summer is ahead, and that will afford the cleaning time that all corps need this early. All in all...I think I'll stand by my prediction for them for 2016.

Edited by HornTeacher

(Homer alert)

This show makes me very happy. That is all.

:smile:

• Like 7