Troopers 2016

Troopers' closer sounds so good.

(Also maybe my favorite use of synth-organ by a corps to date.)

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Like 1

Where can I watch their show at? I've been looking for it everywhere but I can't find it.

DCI has been getting extremely serious about cracking down on illicit recordings (read: YouTube and Facebook videos) of shows, so you probably won't get to see it anywhere except in person or on a DCI Live broadcast.

DCI has been getting extremely serious about cracking down on illicit recordings (read: YouTube and Facebook videos) of shows, so you probably won't get to see it anywhere except in person or on a DCI Live broadcast.

Ha! Now there's an idea for Troop's 2017 show (if it hasn't already been done). From "Hero"....to "Illicit."

Ha! Now there's an idea for Troop's 2017 show (if it hasn't already been done). From "Hero"....to "Illicit."

Been there done that :tounge2: (see 2010's "wanted")

• Like 2

Been there done that :tounge2: (see 2010's "wanted")

Thought of that already. But there's always darker.

It's seldom that fans have a chance to influence the outcome of a drum corps contest. But, this is one time that you can take all that frenetic energy you put into typing up a response to someone's imbecilic opinion and go over to help the Troopers beat the Blue Knights!

I'm not entirely sure the Troopers have ever beaten their southern neighbors in this friendly showdown, but it's about time they did.

Now...go DONATE dagnabbit!

• Like 2

Troopers' closer sounds so good.

(Also maybe my favorite use of synth-organ by a corps to date.)

I'd agree with this. Fantastic closer, imo. Troopers brass line is loud. At times the brass line comes right up to that fine line of a tad bit of harshness heard here and there with a bit of perhaps overblowing by a few marchers, but the Troopers seem to reign that in pretty good for most of their show anyway, imo.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

I just finished watching Troppers at Brass Impact. I want to thank the Troopers for putting out such an emotional show. I haven't been touched by a show like this in a while. I was informed that they have been working on getting more GE and touching the audience. I do like the uniforms from the stands.

• Like 3