Troopers 2016

I re-watched Thursday's performance and the corps appears to have taken a major leap forward since Minneapolis. Once I stopped viewing the show through the moment-by-moment "please do well" alumni honk lens I could see a confidence and fluidity that I haven't seen from Troop in many years.

There's a lot work to do: The third movement still needs more GE, the second movement is getting close, I expect to see the real ending by Atlanta, etc. Right now I'm slotting Academy into Finals but this show has a chance if Troop can keep pushing between now and Indy.

I miss the dude that used to follow the corps and play the cavalry charge on bugle when the corps was taking the field. :thumbup:

Yes. Me too. I miss the Glassmen fan that used to stand up and wave that gigantic flag on a pole in the stands. Do we remember him as well on here ? ( I miss the Glassmen too )

• Like 3

I have a Crossed Saber flag I always run up my flag pole at work any show day.

• Like 2

In my perfect world, Carolina Crown would have this season's Troopers show, and the Troopers would have this season's Carolina Crown show.

But I don't live in a perfect world ( haha!)

• Like 2

Bump. Great job last night, Troopers! Anybody remember the last time they beat BAC?

Edited by Cadevilina Crown