Troopers 2016

Yes. Me too. I miss the Glassmen fan that used to stand up and wave that gigantic flag on a pole in the stands. Do we remember him as well on here ? ( I miss the Glassmen too )

The only acceptable use of "THEY'RE ALWAYS READY!"

(and he followed it up with something else, "they're rockin" or something?)

Agreed.

I've resigned myself to the fight for 13th (Academy is SO. GOOD.) but that's not a failure. The corps went for it again this year and it will pay off. Until then enjoy the rest of the summer and we'll be there cheering (and crying) in Indy.

(And even if they're in 13th they'll still have knocked off a Finalist corps. If Academy wasn't so amazing we'd be talking about the Troop/BAC fight. Instead they'll both perform and I have to believe that Troop will get their usual Semis GE jump.)

If Academy has squeezed out most of the juice that it can from this orange, I don't know if they can keep the margin over Troopers during the next couple of weeks. Maybe they've got something extra they plan to put on the field; we'll see. I do think Troopers can continue to push their score up if they can continue to nail down the visual details. And I expect Boston will continue to rise, as well.

• Like 1

Thank you ever so much, 2much. You just made my entire week, Sir.

If Academy has squeezed out most of the juice that it can from this orange, I don't know if they can keep the margin over Troopers during the next couple of weeks. Maybe they've got something extra they plan to put on the field; we'll see. I do think Troopers can continue to push their score up if they can continue to nail down the visual details. And I expect Boston will continue to rise, as well.

Last night's Pittsburgh result earmarks you as being rather prescient, 2much. Gap down to 1.05...and visual gap down to .55.

Edited by HornTeacher