Troopers 2016

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT!!!

• Like 1

I did not see the original posting of the drawing, and I'm not exactly the best at imagining what clothing looks like based on descriptions even though I worked at a department store while I was in college. When I saw the drawing this morning, I thought it seemed fine. I will have to say I still prefer the current uniform, but it is not a huge departure and still has a Western feel to it. As far as it being appropriate for younger members, it seems fine to me. My only thought would be tattoos. If any of the marching members have tattoos on their arms, particularly "sleeves," it would be a distraction, at least for me. That being said, I do not think any title has been won due to tattoos nor has any corps lost due to a tattoo, so maybe it won't matter.

There ya go: Sleeves. Wherefore didst thou doubt?

• Like 2

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT!!!

I gotta say, I freakin' love it. It's going to burst off the field.

And that red block sabers t-shirt - MUST HAVE

• Like 1

I gotta say, I freakin' love it. It's going to burst off the field.

And that red block sabers t-shirt - MUST HAVE

I hadn't realized they put up a store until now. And that shirt is so awesome!!! I'm beyond excited at this point.

• Like 1

PS: whats funny I know a few of these people ( even here ) who every year have over the top dramatic opinions yet i know their wives have to pick their clothes out before they even leave the house...kinda funny... I'm sure you know some of them also..lol

Oh I agree.., Its even been said before that the best combined personal attributes that can make for a happy marriage over time are a husband that can't hear very well, and a wife that can't see very well.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2