Troopers 2016

Helped out at the last Texas camp. This is not your typical Troopers show. Not by a long shot. Corigliano? Yep. And it's spectacular.

The musical and emotional sophistication is ramped up, sound design is ramped up. Visual is key and they know it. I had a chance to sit and talk with DVD and RWS about this show, and this corps. Legendary people, those two. I can't wait to see the visual package. (Huge guard at camp, too) I think the new uniform will make a lot more sense in this show.

Corigliano? I didn't know about that. Now I'm even more excited. Glad they're making their way to WI.

Tasty!

Took the words right out of my mouth! :tounge2:

wow!... the Troopers DO sound terrific in this video clip from them at practice ... keep these practice videos coming !

• Like 1

(those Facebook comments though ... "OMG U GUYS R STEALING CROWNS SHOW" ... idiots)

While I think it's silly to make that bold of a statement, I do think: of all the pieces of music out there that create the kind of mood that they're looking for, why program that tune?