Troopers 2016

Suggestion: Put the Drum Major in the costume the Corps proper wears & the Corps proper in the Uniform the the Drum Major is wearing.

In further news, an earthquake measuring 8.4 on the Richter Scale has been reported, centered in Highland Cemetery in Casper WY. US Geological Survey personnel report the earthquake was caused by a roughly cylindrical object, located six-feet underground, rotating at approximately 11,111,111 revolutions per minute.

• Like 2

http://m.imgur.com/a/GDWxO I thought someone should post a link to pictures. At least the DM is the same!

I'm sorry but that's just awful. Looks like something out of an amusement park "cowboy" show.

It's frumpy, and they just look silly.

I always liked the Troopers uniforms for the presence and strength they've had, in virtually all incarnations, but this is just laughable.

I feel terrible for those kids that are now paying thousands of dollars to come off as the cast of Splash Mountain at Walt Disney World.

Edited by tesmusic
  • Like 6

Gotta imagine that's going to be one hot uniform. I think I actually would like it better without the denim shirt. I find it confusing -- is it cowboy or is it cavalry? Either way, they need to all roll their sleeves the same way.

I think whoever came up with this look was trying too hard. A little bit of everything in that look. They might as well just blow up any pretense about having some tie to the cavalry uniform look and go all in with whatever this is.

• Like 1

Wow. Holy crap. Those uniforms are BAAAAAAADDDD. Like a steaming pile bad.

Whoever is working at these uniform design companies is stealing money for charging money for horrific outfits like this.

The worst part is someone at the Troopers said, "Yup. This is EXACTLY what we're looking for."

SMH.

Edited by atlvalet
  • Like 1

Making those rolled up sleeves look consistent will be hard.