Troopers 2016

I would like to see the longer video.

Edited by wvu80

Good, because you're being unreasonable.

The reported facts remain that this person initiated a violent encounter with a staff member, and another person. Throwing a punch, biting someone, and placing the staff member in a chokehold. The staff member defended himself and his corps appropriately. He didn't initiate the physical altercation.

Apparently there is a video which shows what you say to be true, but it is not public. Yet the one that is publicly available seems to show what HockeyDad is responding to. The earlier video would make your point a bunch clearer. I don't know. But what is available, makes it look bad. All "the facts" and the unavailable video seem to be hidden.

Would there have been any other ways to "neutralize" this person? Also, why is there a person in the video appearing to try to restrain Tim before he threw his first punch, if the security guard was so obviously dangerous? I'm done with this.

Just watched the vid again.

1) Guard throws a (weak) elbow that clearly impacts Tim Snyder's face....Snyder basically ignores it and turns away.

2) Gurd then attempts a choke hold on Snyder, completely unprovoked, as Tim was not responding in any way.

3) THEN Snyder responds....a weak punch is one thing...an attempted choke hold is quote another.

• Like 1

Just watched the vid again.

1) Guard throws a (weak) elbow that clearly impacts Tim Snyder's face....Snyder basically ignores it and turns away.

2) Gurd then attempts a choke hold on Snyder, completely unprovoked, as Tim was not responding in any way.

3) THEN Snyder responds....a weak punch is one thing...an attempted choke hold is quote another.

I know I said I'm done, but one more thing: :rolleyes:

+++

I quoted the post ^^^ by Sam Signorelli. Sam is an online friend only, but one whose opinion I highly respect. He is an unbiased observer, and I consider him an expert in the art of attack and defense.

Those are points to consider, Sam. My issue was with the end of the video.