Troopers 2016

I see the (attempted) choke hold. But not the punch that started is reported before it.

It does seem that the next thing that will occur is the punching we see in the former video.

Why are we seeing this piecemeal?

I see that Tim might be justified in the first punch.

There is also biting? Who bit whom?

I would like to see a statement from the Troopers clarifying this situation.

Sorry that this had to occur.

I know I said I'm done, but one more thing: :rolleyes:

+++

I quoted the post ^^^ by Sam Signorelli. Sam is an online friend only, but one whose opinion I highly respect. He is an unbiased observer, and I consider him an expert in the art of attack and defense.

Those are points to consider, Sam. My issue was with the end of the video.

Hardly an expert in hand-to-hand, tho.

I agree that it MAY have gone on too long, but to me it looked like Tim was stopping after the other guy hit the ground...I did not see him #### back for another strike.

Ok....here's full vid

https://youtu.be/HkYt3aVuWiU

This at least provides the evidence that will help some of us come to a more favorable opinion (to Tim and the Troopers) than what was first shown. Thank you for providing factual backup.

• Like 1

Indy police told Tim he could press charges against the LOS guy for assaulting him first.

Well if he was put in a choke hold first, that does change things. He probably can press charges if there is proof, and it looks like there is. That looked like an elbow to the throat. I will say, most of us would probably not act so appropriately if put in a choke hold or if someone hit is in the throat.

Edited by jwillis35