Colts 2016

Just saw a minute clip from someone I know.......if it's any indication I might be eating some serious crow for some comments I made.

####.

I've seen the whole thing, and I do believe there are going to be many people talking positively about this show in a little over a week! Whether it translates to better scores and making Finals, we will have to wait and see, but the product appears so far to be a good one from my point of view.

Edited by Pit Dad
  • Like 2

glad to hear about the new staff, the season can't start soon enough, so looking forward to seeing the colts!

Any thoughts from anyone who was at Whitewater?

Fantastic opening show for the season! Miles and miles ahead of last year at this time. There is so much more that can and will be done to this show and they should be right there in the thick of things for a Finals spot in August!

Fantastic opening show for the season! Miles and miles ahead of last year at this time. There is so much more that can and will be done to this show and they should be right there in the thick of things for a Finals spot in August!

I love hearing your support for the corps Pit Dad, but I was hoping to spark a few new posts from not-so-usual fans.

So, I don't often post but I do read a lot about different corps. I am a Colt parent and for the past two years, I watched as everyone complained about the amount of narration, and singing and getting away from true "drum corps"...the music. As I read through this thread I laugh because now many people are saying that they liked it. Not everyone can be pleased. However, this year's show has amazing potential. It has beautiful music and great drill. In my opinion, they already have a stronger sound than in previous years.

Hoping they are able to move into finals this year. I am starting to tire of them getting so close and missing it by "just that much".

Go Red Team!

• Like 2

Saw the video. I am a Spirit fan and want them to be in finals Preferable with Bones. I just don't see that their show can do it this year.