Winter Guard Videos

lindap

I miss fan network. I'm ok though. Was trying to catch up to guards from 1988 to present but... There was a guard a few years ago that did a tribute to old school and new school. It was haunting, maybe a high school guard, liked it. Does anyone remember the guard's name? I have streams of notes but I may have enjoyed them so much that I forgot to take notes. Please assist an old guard girl. Thank you.

We can also use this thread to add videos. The DCP peeps say it's ok to add vidoes now, it appears (lookaround)

Are you thinking Trumbull HS 2012? There's (for now, at least) a hi-cam video on YouTube.

• Like 1

Are you thinking Trumbull HS 2012? There's (for now, at least) a hi-cam video on YouTube.

Yes. That's it. Thank you! Huge hugs! I was involved with winter guard 1968-1988 and witnessed the winter guard evolution (for lack of a better word). Words cannot express Seattle Imperials 1976-77 season! I was there and it was great!

Fast forward to another century...5 years ago, I sent a donation to a local marching ensemble and was given tickets to a winter guard show in return? I attended and hugged guard peeps I hadn't seen since 1988. Totally fun; picked up where we left off...I've been going to the show every year since but since then, I've re-acquainted with guard peeps from the 1970's. They're old school. Trumbull HS 2012 may be the transition that I need to warp speed these wonderful people to join me at a 2016 guard show. Thank you again.

You may have already seen this, but if you search user WGI Zone on Youtube, that's WGI's video archive now. Lots from the last few years, at least.

Mike

I look once a month. As of today, the last 2 years are there. No worries. I'm a very patient person with lots of hope.