DCI Blu-ray without censor

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any edits in the 2009 Blu-Ray, and the only one in 2010, if my memory serves, is with the closer of Crown and the video showing Semifinals in one section of the closer since a member broke his leg on Finals.

I just purchased my first Blu-Ray player and would like to buy a Blu-Ray from DCI. Anyone know of any past years in which the Blu-Ray has no (or minimal) parts of shows missing due to copyright? On the flip side, are there any years in which the Blu-Ray is poor because of the censorship?

The DCI store lists the edits on each album. For example:

https://www.nmnathletics.com/sellnew/ViewItem.dbml?_IN_STORE_=YES&DB_OEM_ID=33500&ITMID=808921&ITMCATID=95415

the easy answer is get one of the Essentials Collections blurays. They look good, sound fantastic, are full of A#1 shows, and don't have any edits that I can think of.

I just purchased my first Blu-Ray player and would like to buy a Blu-Ray from DCI. Anyone know of any past years in which the Blu-Ray has no (or minimal) parts of shows missing due to copyright? On the flip side, are there any years in which the Blu-Ray is poor because of the censorship?

I'd go with "The Essentials" - first two volumes, AFAIK, don't have any censored shows

You're committing a crime if you don't buy Volume 3...which may well be the best of the series.

Yeah, I really need to pick that up; I'll probably wait until after the Holidays when things calm down with my family (and finances).

Also, I said what I said meaning I couldn't vouch for Vol. 3 since I (criminally) don't own it yet; I agree that all 3 Volumes are literally essentials for DCI fans, and I sincerely hope that DCI puts out a Vol. 4

Edited by perc2100

Yeah, I really need to pick that up; I'll probably wait until after the Holidays when things calm down with my family (and finances).

Also, I said what I said meaning I couldn't vouch for Vol. 3 since I (criminally) don't own it yet; I agree that all 3 Volumes are literally essentials for DCI fans, and I sincerely hope that DCI puts out a Vol. 4

If I were you, I wouldn't wait...............the standing story currently out there (and the reason behind the current "big" sale on media products) is that DCI is selling out all it's stock of physical media. Once something is gone, it will disappear forever. No additional production runs planned.

• Like 1